This article outlines the end of support timeline for SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2, as well as options and recommendations for current users moving forward.
- Five revenue killers and how to defeat them
- Protect your data in files, apps, and devices, within and across an organization
- Get started with Microsoft Teams quick start
- Unblocking Teamwork: four tools and strategies to improve collaboration
- SQL Database Engine Blog: What is Azure SQL Database Managed Instance?