With SaaS and PaaS, the right solution is different for every business. SaaS can provide predictable pricing options without the need to construct an in-house management solution. PaaS allows businesses with cloud and device expertise to fine-tune their IT services to reduce costs and maximize return on investment. The decision is up to you, but you’re not alone. At Connect, we can help facilitate your decision and guide you along the way. Contact us to learn more.
- Five revenue killers and how to defeat them
- Protect your data in files, apps, and devices, within and across an organization
- Get started with Microsoft Teams quick start
- Unblocking Teamwork: four tools and strategies to improve collaboration
- SQL Database Engine Blog: What is Azure SQL Database Managed Instance?