Is your IT department the gatekeeper or the enabler of collaboration? All too often, IT falls into the trap of giving permission to use productivity tools instead of finding out what employees need to work together better, then facilitating those capabilities. In this article, the author poses the important question: “Are we the gatekeeper to employees collaborating or are we enablers and champions?” and discusses the benefits of moving IT to an enabler-focused mentality.
- Protect your data in files, apps, and devices, within and across an organization
- Get started with Microsoft Teams quick start
- Unblocking Teamwork: four tools and strategies to improve collaboration
- SQL Database Engine Blog: What is Azure SQL Database Managed Instance?
- Introducing Microsoft Teams: empowering remote work