The task of GDPR compliance can be overwhelming for businesses but it doesn’t have to be. This guide is intended to help businesses better understand what GDPR entails and begin the process of adapting their current security measures to meet the new requirements. Luckily for small and large businesses alike, Microsoft has done a lot of the heavy lifting when it comes to preparing the infrastructure for successful compliance.
- Should your company install the COVID tracing app?
- Digital Transformation in the Oil & Gas Industry: Collect and Monitor Sensor Data
- Don’t miss another post! Subscribe now.
- Customer Story: Think Up Consulting
- Customer story: See how Microsoft Dynamics 365 enabled NQ Cranes to bridge the gap between departments